As you can see from the pic, I am a HUGE bargain hunter and I have managed to bag myself some amazing bargains over the last couple of weeks.
1. Is the 1920′s style River Island flapper dress. Now this dress is AMAZING. The quality is obvious as soon as you set eyes on it and it, but the £150 price tag was defiantly enough to put me off. But during my daily eBay sweep, I spotted this gem, brand new with tags, and managed to bag it in the auction for just £16, with a saving of £134!
2. I had always wanted some knee-high boots but I could never afford some real leather ones so had come to terms with the fact it was never going to happen. But then – In the Topshop sale IN MY SIZE were these Parson leather boots – RRP £140 reduced to £30! Now with my 10% student discount, this meant I only paid £27. A huge saving of £113.
3. Jealous of model’s dewy skin, I had been on the look out for something to brighten up my skin – and then I found this ST. Tropez skin illuminator cream in Superdrug. This product was RRP £15 but as ST. Tropez had recently changed it’s packaging, they were selling off all the old bits, and I managed to scoop this little lovely for 99p – that’s a £14.01 saving.
4. My Ipad case had seen better days and I felt that the 99p eBay case that he had been living in for the past 3 months, had probably best be laid to rest. So when I stumbled across a real leather and suede case in Miss Selfridge I couldn’t resist. This was RRP but with the sale price and student discount, I got it for £5.40! A saving of £24.60.
5. Finally… I have been scouring the shops for the last week looking for a dress for valentines day. I had spotted this dress in Miss Selfridge a few weeks ago, but had decided £49 was a bit pricey for me, but when I saw it in the sale today, for £15 that was an offer I couldn’t refuse! And again with student discount, that meant I only paid £13.50 – that’s a saving of £35.50.
All together I have saved a HUGE £322 and have products worth £384, and spent just £62. This just shows that having a good root around in the sales, and having the patience to scroll through the pages on eBay, can really pay off – and save you a few (hundred) pounds!